Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Lemon Squeezer and Grater/Zester Set, Citrus Juicer Stainless Steel 304 With Sillicon Handles



No more squeezing lemons with my hands. This is an amazing set to have. This will also make a good gift. This is made of stainless steel and silicone rubber handles. The handles make it great to grip when squeezing the lemons. This is for more than just lemons, the cup is so big, I was able to squeeze an orange!
The zester is also great, very sharp. I like that it comes with a plastic cover. I have to say I love it! I highly recommend it.








Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
b2f1b9a6b7b1

No comments:

Post a Comment